Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Punk baby clothes.




OK. I couldn't resist. I was xmas shopping in Soho and saw these onesies in the window of a store. The one on the left has tattoo flash on it and the one on the right has that layered, grungey, thermal underneath, t-shirt on top look. LOVING IT! I did the impulse buy thing and told the ladies at the counter it was my first baby purchase. They thought that was the most fantastic thing ever in the world. PT was not particularly thrilled with me for doing this to him - but at least I didn't put him in the onesies.
(Todd, by the way would like me to point out he very much objected to me using PT to pose baby clothes on. So I waited until he left the apartment).

2 comments:

Genius Mom said...

As it happens, I have some gently worn hand me downs that my son's godmother has bought him along the way that I've been saving for just such an occassion!

Little boys are THE BEST!!! And I am so happy for you and Todd (and PT & Joey...)

Welcome to the club!
Love,
Casey

Eliza Kate said...

PT is getting a little brother!!!!!!
How fun!
Joey must be pissed.
I'm so thrilled to be on this journey with you guys!
How perfectly fitting!
xoxoxo
Shannie