Thursday, February 28, 2008

Seven Months

Almost 28 weeks. So seven months. I know what your thinking. . . . She only has two months to go. But you would be wrong. Nine months schmine months. Ninth months is a big ole' myth. It's ten months. Liars. They need to teach that in elementary school health. It's all about the weeks when your pregnant. I don't know. I'm 28 weeks. Third trimester. Due in May. I still feel pretty good. The baby's kicks are a little harder and at times it feels like he's walking across my stomach which is a little disconcerting I must say. I haven't had any MAJOR cravings - like pickles on fruit salad - but I do enjoy me a taco salad and that - I feel is new to my life. No crazy hormones either . . . I think. I did get so angry at Todd for eating my left over pizza that I thought I may have to leave him. . . . .that was probably a little over the top in retrospect. I started getting a little weepy while I was getting ready for work the other day and Todd proceeded to tell me where every little knick knack in the apartment came from (two headed duck, cyclops kitten, fiji mermaid, shrunken heads, the jackolope you know, your basic knick knack). When he was done, I realized he had distracted me out of my weepiness and I was fine.
I'm still pretty active and am sticking with my trainer at the gym until I can't anymore. So - there you have it. So far so good.

No comments: