Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Baby Shower and best friends EVER!

So the shower was fabulous. Thank you to everyone that was there. We had a blast. I wish I could have spent more time with everyone but there were a lot of people. There were a ton of people that came from out of town and a handful that came across country to be with us. Kendra and Casey - it meant so much to me that you came in from the West Coast. My Aunt Sue in from Chicago. My family that all shoved themselves in one van and drove up just for the day. Rich, Pie, Susan and Marc were like our own stage crew behind us, throwing away wrapping paper and packing things in bags as we opened them. I loved that! Camron and Denise brought cakes which everyone enjoyed. A LOT. We have very funny and clever friends. From Don Becker's "The Mighty Phineas and Joey" gift (I will post a picture of it ASAP, it was hilarious) to Larry Engler's "Finn's Career Starter Kit" which consisted of a mini lightbulb, mini sword, mini balloons and a mini hand puppet. Plus Camron's "It's Just Like Comedy" and pinup onesie's. It was the perfect mix of things we desperately needed and things only our friends would do. I brought my camera and I was very excited about taking pictures. I took two. One of the cake and one of Kendra's baby sleeping in our crib. I am waiting for pictures from people but in the mean time, here are a few we've been sent. All of our friends ROCK so much and I am so glad all of you will get to be a part of Finn's life. Aaaand pregnancy hormonal tear falling right now.

No comments: