Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tattoo Convention

So today was both the 9th Avenue Food Festival and the New York Tattoo Convention. I wandered/waddled through both. Todd and I ate our way up 9th Avenue this morning and then I went over to the tattoo convention this afternoon. My brother Michael has a booth there. Then down to the Village this evening for crepes with Camron. It was a big walking day and I'm starting to feel every block I walked. So here is a picture of my brothers Michael, Peter and I at the convention today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! Sorry we missed you. Sean performed at the tattoo convention yesterday (Saturday), and we spent a few hours there.

Some pregnant lady went into labor while driving near Rockefeller Center, swerved off, and hit a pedestrian. My first thought was, "Hope it's not Krista"!