Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tummy Time (sung to the tune of Funky Town)

After three months of really hating to be put on his stomach, he's finally kinda in to "tummy time". We've been going to a development class at Real Birth where he does a lot of playing on his tummy and he's definitely digging it. He really likes watching other babies. However, he grunts like a sumo wrestler to the point where people are looking and then chuckling at him. He sounds like he's trying to climb Mount Everest. And don't even get me started and the mommy and baby "dance and singing" part of the class. I have officially never felt so idiotic in my entire life. Anything for the heir though. Anything for the heir. And by the way . . .when did they change all the nursery rhymes and why am I the only one that does not know the words to said songs? I was just making it up as I went along. At one point the "teacher" said. "Babies want to hear their Mommy's voice - so sing ladies" Really? Then sing the friggen' Itsy Bitsy Spider and not Bubbles, Bubbles as I Dance? What the hell is that? Stupid.




No comments: