Tuesday, November 18, 2008

There are three things to discuss about these pictures

1) He's wearing shoes. Is that not ridiculous and hilarious? Today was the first day he ever wore shoes.

2) He is eating a teething biscuit that Jodi gave me. I didn't think he would be interested. He loved it so much that I had to take it away from him (and he was NOT happy about that) when it started to break apart.

3) He's watching Sesame Street INTENTLY.

This is really only interesting to me. And maybe Todd. And possibly my mother.


2 comments:

DADAPALOOZA said...

Oh it's interesting to me too!

We are about 4 months behind you!

Scott and Elly said...

He's getting so big! What a cutie! I love the shoes by the way:) I was visiting a friend on Monday that lives across from 37 Arts and I thought of you!