Monday, February 23, 2009

9 months old today!!!!!!

He's been on the outside for as long as he was on the inside. This past month he is really in to trying new things but has also become incredibly clingy to me. At this point I think he looks like a 50/50 combination of Todd and I. He and Todd are the best of friends. Finn gets a huge grin on his face the second Todd walks in to the room.

His new thing this month is books. He doesn't seem to care (yet) if I actually read the book or not, he just wants to open and close it and turn the pages 11o times.
He hardly ever eats baby food now. We've experimented with just about everything. Avocado holds the most success record. And yogurt. I let him feed himself for as long as I can stand it and then I do the full wipe down and take over. Since he has learned how to put food into his mouth on his own . . . . ., he has also learned to take it out - which is very, very, very, very, very messy.
He adores the bath and would stay in there for hours if he could
He is Elmo's biggest fan right now. This is him watching Sesame Street in the morning
Sleepy baby

Growling and kissing






No comments: