Thursday, May 29, 2008

Finn - 6 days old

Oh my god with the tiredness. I'm goin' on 2 hours of sleep from last night and I've decided I don't like that. Still want to write the whole labor story but can't seem to find the time. I have, however, taken 8000 pictures, of which I'll post but a mere handful. Todd had a photo shoot at the apartment today (really . . . . ?, yes, yes he did.) The photographer got some great shoots of Todd and Finn and I was behind him taking pictures also. Which is why there are pictures of Todd with a nail up his nose holding Finn. He doesn't normally just walk around with the baby and a nail up his nose. Then I got overtired and beyond cranky and totally lost my shiznet and kicked the photographer out so I could lay down. OK, behold the cutest baby ever on the planet. Also known as Todd's mini-me.





2 comments:

Eliza Kate said...

we love Finn!!!!!
xoxo
Shannon, Scott and Eliza

Unknown said...

holy molely - he's AWESOME! (just like his parents!)