Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We're home

Todd brought Finn and I home from the hospital this afternoon. We were there for four days. Finn was born Friday night at 9:24 PM. He's very little, at 5 pounds, 15 oz's. I apparently gave birth to the perfect child. He is truly the perfect baby. Every day he looks more and more like Todd. He's has my eyes though. I will post the labor and delivery story tomorrow or Thursday. But, mother of God, C-sections are a BITCH!!! I was pretty stunned that I had to have one. I'm still pretty sore and although the breast feeding thing is going well, that also hurts like nobody's business. So - couple more days and then be prepared to be bombarded with pictures and baby stories. In the meantime here are a handful from the hospital. (My mom sent a lot of these out already , so if your on her "list", you may have seen these). Oh - and Todd rocked!!!!










2 comments:

Scott and Elly said...

He is beautiful! Congrats you guys! Every day gets a little better as far as soreness goes. Enjoy your sweet little guy!

Unknown said...

Wow, Finn looks great and is ready to conquer the sideshow circuit. Rich and I are very happy for all of you!