Saturday, May 24, 2008

Finn is Here!




This is post is being made by Finn's father, Todd.


On May 23rd, 2008 at 9:24pm EST, Phineas Taylor "Finn" Robbins came into this world. He is a joyously dinky little fellow at 5 pounds, 15 ounces. Krista will post all the details, but I will tell you that she had a c section due to a complication that arose during labor. Mother and baby are doing GREAT. Daddy and bourbon are doing even better.


I love my wife so much it hurts and my son is the greatest thing EVER.


So, this Memorial Day Weekend is a Labor Day Weekend for us.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

He's adorable! Welcome, Finn! Looking forward to meeting you. Your dad made me cry with that post.
Love,
Viveca

nadine c. said...

Congratulations! Small baby--small crib. Good Job.

I think Finn will soon be out walking the dogs! He looks like he's ready to GO. I'll recognize him by Todd's finger in his mouth?

See you on the "Avenue".

Nadine