Sunday, August 3, 2008

Peanut Shell

I've had this baby wrap thing (called the peanut shell) for a while. I liked it. However, when he was tiny, he got lost inside this bag. I looked inside the thing every 12 seconds to make sure he was still breathing. The other day I needed to just run out - quickly to grab lunch. The stroller was too cumbersome for such a quick errand, the Snuggley was too much effort to put him in and he's not quite big enough to carry him on my hip. I decided to try the peanut shell again and it was perfect! I could throw him in there and he was supported with out having to carry him. Perfect, perfect. This will be great for the next few weeks. Totally worth the $40!!!


I promptly left it in a cab but a mere two hours later.



Forget I ever mentioned the peanut shell.



Stupid peanut shell.

This is what it was.

No comments: